Bloomreach Connect AMS 2018 - Know Before You Go
By Tessa Roberts
We're a few days away from this year's European Bloomreach user conference, Bloomreach Connect Amsterdam. The visionaries and drivers behind digital experiences are coming together to share their experiences and advice with other like-minded trailblazers.
The main event takes place on November 15th and includes the tracks: the Innovation Track, the Interactive Track, the Developer Track, and the Tech Track. Throughout the day, representatives from FC Bayern Munich, GrandVision and NHS Digital will be taking the stage to take us behind the curtain of the digital experiences they've created.
Key Event Info
- A few sessions are limited. If you want to save yourself a spot, build your own agenda through Sched scheduling software (you should have received an email).
- Doors open at 8am. Enter through the Hoofdingang E (main entrance E) and take the escalator to the fourth floor. Scan your ticket (attached to you Eventbrite email), collect your badge, and grab a coffee and croissant before the talks begin at 9am.
- The conference takes place in the Johan Cruijff ArenA - home to Amsterdam Football Club Ajax.
- At 4:30pm sessions end and the after party begins!
Train: It is a 5-minute walk from the Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA train station to the Johan Cruijff ArenA. Use your OV chipkaart or purchase an e-ticket for your journey.
- Metro: Metro lines 50 and 54 and various (regional) bus lines stop at the Bijlmer ArenA train station. Use your OV chipkaart for the journey or buy a metro ticket from the station.
- Car: There is parking underneath the Johan Cruijff ArenA in parking garage P1.
Talks Not to Be Missed
- FC Bayern Munich: Fan Engagement & Innovation
- GrandVision: Using Digital to Enable Customer Experience Innovation
- NHS Digital's Journey with Bloomreach Experience – a Technical Perspective
- Digital Experience Orchestration with Gartner Analyst Mick MacComascaigh
- Customers the Day After Tomorrow: Winning Customers in a World of AI, Bots and Automation with International Keynote Speaker, Steven Van Belleghem
Before the main event, we've put together some sessions leading up the the 15th to help you get the most out of your week:
Bloomreach customers are invited to participate in user groups on November 14th from 12pm until 5pm at the Johan Cruijff ArenA in the London Room. The discussions are designed for Bloomreach Search and Merchandising, Experience Manager, and SEO users. Sign up for a spot here.
Bloomreach partners are welcome to join Partner Day on November 14th. There's a partner lunch from 1pm until 2pm and a program planned from 2pm until 5pm at the Johan Cruijff ArenA in the Belgrado Room. Register for the day here.
Everyone signed up for the conference is welcome to join us for drinks on November 14th from 5pm until 7pm at the Johan Cruijff ArenA in the Tokio Room.
Awards - Celebrating Our Community
As the Bloomreach community grows, the more outstanding members there are to celebrate. This year, we have three awards categories: brAwards, MVP Awards and Partner Awards.
We're excited to award remarkable Bloomreach customers at the closing of Connect Amsterdam. The brAwards are designed to recognize and reward brands and companies that excel in the following categories:
- Outstanding Implementation Award
- SPA Superiority Award
- Search-n-Merch Award
- Top Experience Award
- Influencer Award
- MVP Awards
For the second year in a row, we are celebrating the Most Valuable Participant of the Bloomreach community during Connect Amsterdam. We are looking for exceptional leaders devoted to helping the community understand and use Bloomreach products and technologies in industry leading ways.
- Partner Awards
Our partner network is essential to Bloomreach and it's about time we reward that. For our partners we have the categories Americas Partner of the Year, EMEA Partner of the Year, Technology Partner of the Year, Newcomer of the Year, and Most Innovative Partner of the Year up for grabs. Take a look at the finalists here.
brBash - It's Time to Party
After a day of digital experience, it time to take the experience offline... and onto the dance floor! The after party kicks off at 4:30pm complete with drinks, bites and a DJ in the Royal Lodge (top floor of the Johan Cruijff ArenA).
A Big Thanks to Our Sponsors
Thank you to our global sponsors: Authentic, Elastic Path, Skava, and commercetools, and our regional sponsors: Ordina, theFactor.e, Osudio, Crossphase, SAP, Indivirtual, Incentro, Dept, which have helped to make this year's Bloomreach Connect bigger and better!
There's still time to save yourself a spot at Bloomreach's annual European user conference. Register now to be part of this unmissable event.