Privacy at Bloomreach
Welcome to the Bloomreach Privacy Center. Transparency is a core value of Bloomreach and we strive to be very clear about what information we collect and how you can control it. Please see the following documents reflecting the policies of our services and this website.
The privacy of individuals whose personal information we process, whether on behalf of others (like our customers and their end users) or within Bloomreach is extremely important to us. For that reason we have outlined our privacy principles to guide our work - Global Privacy Principles
To provide more information about who we are, how we collect, share, and use personal information about you and how you can exercise your privacy rights we have outlined privacy notices for you to learn more.
- Bloomreach.com Privacy Notice
- Bloomreach Product & Services Privacy Notice
- GDPR - Bloomreach has reviewed our systems to ensure that we meet the data protection philosophy GDPR has set forth. You can learn more about Bloomreach’s Commitment to GDPR.
- CCPA - Bloomreach has completed the assessment of our systems to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act, including as modified by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”). You can learn more about Bloomreach's commitment to CCPA here.
- Data Processing - To learn more about Bloomreach data processing please see our Customer Data Processing Addendum.
- Bloomreach Transfer Impact Assessment
- Schrems II and Bloomreach: Frequently Asked Questions
As a controller based outside the European Union, Bloomreach Inc. has appointed the Bloomreach B.V. as its representative in the European Union.
If you have any questions about privacy at Bloomreach, send us a note at dpo(at)bloomreach(dot)com