Sep 15, 2016
Hippo Momentum Continues To Build With Record H1 Results
The Hippo platform reached major milestones in H1, with the launch of the new onDemand cloud platform and the latest version release of the platform. The Hippo platform revolutionizes the digital experience by providing businesses with the freedom, agility and actionable insights needed to innovate quickly, and allows organizations -- such as the Met Office, Provinzial, and FC Bayern Munich -- to stay ahead of their visitors’ evolving needs.
“Speed is how businesses win. How quickly can your business adapt to the needs of your customer today, and do you have the innovation speed to stay ahead of the industry changes, and technology disruptors, of the future?” says Jeroen Verberg, CEO and co-founder of Hippo. “We are seeing such a demand for the Hippo platform because of how quickly it allows businesses to master today’s digital priorities, such as multi-channel personalization and cloud computing, and how it enables businesses to quickly adapt to the needs and technologies of the future, such as machine learning and virtuous loop architecture. Hippo strives to not only provide solutions for our clients’ current needs, but to give them an agile platform that prepares businesses for success in the future, which is why most clients run on Hippo for over 8 years.”
Hippo achievements in the first half of 2016 include:
- Record US Growth: Hippo has seen 18 straight quarters of growth in US customers, including a annual growth of 90% over the past two years. The first half of 2016 saw unprecedented expansion with monthly US subscriptions being 186% of H1 2015, a record high
- Community Growth: Hippo's partner network has experienced significant momentum, with our Global network expanding by over a third this half, including a one third expansion of our North American partner network. Use of the Hippo Community Edition continues to grow as well, as seen in a recent Forrester report1, Hippo has the highest community growth in the open source digital experience space with over 250% growth rate year after year among those vendors that reported thier data.
- Hippo.Connect Doubles: Hippo’s flagship industry event, Hippo.Connect, is returning to Boston and Amsterdam and registrations for both have already surpassed those for the 2015 events. Registration is still open for Hippo.Connect Boston, September 22-23, and Hippo.Connect Amsterdam, November 17.
Hippo’s US expansion includes the addition of new partner, and provider of custom software development solutions, Dev9.
“Hippo helps us deliver the successful results our clients expect," says Will Iverson, CTO of Dev9. "In searching for a go-to CMS platform for our clients, Dev9 needed a solution that provides the agility and scalability necessary for modern content demands. We use a Continuous Delivery model for software development, and Hippo has proven to be an excellent fit. Our team of certified developers has delivered successful deployments with Hippo to delighted customers, and we look forward to many more.”
Digital Experience Advancement:
- Hippo OnDemand: Designed to transform digital business ecosystems into fast, flexible, and responsive digital experiences, Hippo’s new cloud platform leverages all the benefits of the cloud while eliminating the hurdles that enterprises face with other cloud offerings.
- Hippo V11: The latest updates to the Hippo platform were launched as Hippo Version 11 this July, and were focused on making digital experience management more seamless and intuitive for global organizations.
- Recognized Innovation: Hippo was again named in the annual Emerce100 rankings in the category of CMS Commercial Software and was the only open source CMS vendor featured in the 2016 list of top performers. Hippo was also featured as an EContent Trendsetting Product of 2016.
Connect and Learn More:
Hippo is on a mission to make the digital experience more personable for every visitor. We’re redefining the CMS space by engineering the world’s most advanced content performance platform, designed to help businesses understand their visitors – whether they are known or anonymous – and deliver the content they value in any context and on any device. Together with its global network of Certified Partners, Hippo serves a rapidly growing number of enterprise clients around the world including Bell Aliant, Autodesk, Couchbase, the Dutch Foreign Office, Randstad, Veikkaus, the University of Maryland, the National Health Service, 1&1 Internet, Bugaboo and Weleda.
For more information visit
1. Grannan M, Gill M, Hammond JS, et al. Spice Up Your Digital Experience Platform With Open Source Flavors. Forrester. 3 August 2016.