This practical training is designed to give both business and developer users an in-depth, hands-on understanding of how Relevance works, how to implement it, and how to start using it to make content more effective.
Register for an upcoming training below:
If you don't see a scheduled training that fits your needs, reach out to your Account Manager or fill out a form at the bottom of this page.
Subjects that will be handed during this training include:
Part 1: Relevance Fundamentals
- Identification. Learn how to use visitor characteristics to identify your visitors, create target groups and combine these to define personas.
- Real-time Analysis. Learn how you can watch visitors visiting the site and observe their behaviour, immediately seeing if they are a match for a target group or a persona.
- Application. Learn how to use the Channel Manager to configure the content that will be shown to best match visitors’ characteristics, like showing a special offer for umbrellas to visitors where it’s raining.
Part 2: Practical Application (Developers)
- Implementation. A close look at the implementation details of the Relevance Module, including the new page caching mechanism in the BloomReach Experience Delivery Tier and how to configure components to be rendered asynchronously.
- Configuration. Look directly in the repository to see where and how the Relevance Module is configured. Through a series of hands-on exercises, learn how to configure a new collector and create the target group that matches the new characteristic, then show that target group in the analysis perspective in a meaningful way.
Part 2: Practical Application (Marketers)
- Implementation. Creating a Relevance strategy, writing Relevance scenarios, identifying issues and troubleshooting.
- Content Optimization. Learn how to run experiments on content, and see how these experiments adapt content delivery based on the data collected. See how you can use the Relevance tool to analyse trends in audience behaviour and content performance.
The training takes two full days and is hosted at one of our BloomReach offices. Free coffee, tea, water, snacks and lunch will be provided.
Who should attend & Prerequisites
Ideal for Java Developers who have completed the Developer Fundamentals training in the last 6 months or who have at least 1 year project experience with BloomReach Experience (formally known as Hippo CMS)
Detailed Course Outline
Download course outline
Download course conditions.
How much does it cost?
The Relevance Workshop cost per attendee are as follows: $1,950 (US trainings), £ 1.450 (UK training); € 1.450 (rest of Europe). To get more information about on-site training cost, please reach out to your Account Manager or fill out the form below.
Contact Us to Learn More
We'll be in touch shortly