Subjects that will be handled during this training:
- HST processing pipelines for REST output
- Resource, Representation and Bean classes used to create REST output
- Understanding how BloomReach Experience uses JAX-RS and JAXB for REST
- Ways to control Link Rewriting
- Use Spring Security for a REST channel
- Update content through REST calls
After this one day training, you have worked with all the tools and techniques that you need to build your own REST output in a Bloomreach Experience project.
The training takes one full day duing which free coffee, tea, water, snacks and lunch will be provided.
Who should attend?
Participants should have completed the BloomReach Experience Developer Fundamentals Training in the last 6 months or have at least 1-year project experience with BloomReach Experience (fka Hippo CMS).
Detailed Course Conditions
Download course conditions
How much does it cost?
The REST API Training cost per attendee are as follows: $1,250 (US trainings), £ 750 (UK training) with € 950 (rest of Europe).
To get more information about on-site training cost, please reach out to your Account Manager, or fill out the form below.