Intro to brSM
In Intro to brSM, you’ll learn how to use the BloomReach Dashboard to discover insights and make data-driven decisions to optimize your site experience. You’ll also learn how to create and utilize targeted audiences and A/B test any changes you make to your search and category pages.
If you would like to schedule an Intro to brSM training for you or your team, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Some of the topics to be covered during training can include:
- Rank products on search and category pages through boost and bury rules
- Analyze the performance of individual search and category pages
- View cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for products
- See recommendations for improving category, product and query performance
- Assess performance of categories, products and queries for reporting and planning purposes
- Understand your customers’ behavior and the customer journey
- Create experiences for specific customers using targeted audiences
- Use A/B testing to understand the impact of changes on your site and make data-driven decisions
Training consists of ten hours delivered over two days delivered virtually with the Customer trainer.
This training is intended for teams that have previously been trained in the Customized Intro to Personalization training and have new members that need to be ramped on the tool. This training is not specific to an individual customer and may include members from other customer teams. All customer names will be kept confidential during the training.
The cost per attendee of this training is $1,500.