Intro to Merchandising
Bloomreach Merchandising gives you access to algorithms and advanced tools to enable your team to create relevant experiences at scale. Ensure your team is trained on Bloomreach Merchandising in order to maximize your digital experience with the Bloomreach Platform.
In Intro to Merchandising, you’ll learn how to use the Bloomreach Dashboard to make data-driven decisions to optimize your site experience. You’ll also learn how to create and utilize targeted audiences and A/B test any changes you make to your category pages.
If you would like to schedule an Intro to brSM training for you or your team, please reach out to your Bloomreach Account Manager.
Some of the topics to be covered during training can include:
- Rank products on category pages through boost and bury rules
- Analyze the performance of individual category pages
- Identify the top and bottom category pages
- Track the impact of promotions on products or categories
- View cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for products
- See recommendations for improving category, product and query performance
- Assess performance of categories, products and queries for reporting and planning purposes
- Understand your customers’ behavior and the customer journey
- Compare the performance of categories within and across category trees
- Create experiences for specific customers using targeted audiences
- Use A/B testing to understand the impact of changes on your site and make data-driven decisions
Training consists of two days delivered virtually or onsite with the trainer.
This training is designed to ramp your team on Bloomreach Merchandising and accelerate impact. Any person who manages category/browse pages on your site - Product Managers, Site Merchandisers - would benefit from this training. Each training can accommodate up to 8 team members.