Intro to Insights
In Intro to Insights, you’ll learn how to use the BloomReach Dashboard to identify new optimization opportunities, monitor KPIs and optimize your search and product listing pages. You’ll also learn how to record and track your actions to see the impact you are having on your site.
If you would like to schedule an Intro to Insights training for you or your team, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Some of the topics to be covered during training can include:
- Discover your organization's top opportunities to improve search and category pages
- Track the performance of new arrival products across the site
- Find seasonal trends to promote on home page, banners and campaigns
- Track the impact of promotions on products or categories
- View cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for products
- See recommendations for improving category, product and query performance
- Assess performance of categories, products and queries for reporting and planning purposes
- Understand your customers’ behavior and the customer journey
- Compare the performance of categories within and across category trees
- Record and track your activities to track performance metrics for changes made to your site
Training consists of five hours delivered virtually with the Customer trainer.
This training is intended for teams that have previously been trained in the Customized Intro to Insights training and have new members that need to be ramped on the tool. This training is not specific to an individual customer and may include members from other customer teams. All customer names will be kept confidential during the training.
The cost per attendee of this training is $750.