Subjects that will be handled during this training:
- Brief brX Introduction, talking about the company, the archetype, and the webapps, architectural overview.
- Introduction of the CMS Console nodes
- What is a Single Page Application
- Integration with the Experience Manager
- Essentials Java Components and how to extend them
- Understand, configure and customise the Page Model API
- Dynamic Components
- Frontend SDKs
- Page Hierarchy model
- Sitemap configuration
- The Repository, including JCR, bootstrapping, the repository servlet, etc
- How to add a new content section to the site
- Experience Pages
The training is packed with practical, hands-on exercises and demo's that will help you understand the architecture of Bloomreach Experience next to the theoretical material.
The training takes three full days.
One week after the training, we will provide the group of trainees with a 1 hour remote session for Q&A.
Who should attend?
Web developers, Java developers and system architects with no prior experience with Bloomreach Experience (fka Hippo CMS) or developer with no experience in recent versions of Bloomreach Experience (fka Hippo CMS v.7.9 or newer).
Trainees are offered a chance to become a Certified Bloomreach Developer by taking an online exam. The exam can be taken during a period of four weeks after the training.
For more information click here.
After certification, developers can extend their knowledge with the Advanced Bloomreach Developer training, REST training, Relevance training and DevOps training.
Detailed Course Outline and Course Conditions
Download course outline
Download course conditions
How much does it cost?
The Developer Fundamentals Training cost per attendee are as follows: $2,850 (US trainings), £ 2.200 (UK training) with € 2.400 (rest of Europe).
To get more information about on-site training cost, please reach out to your Account Manager or fill out the form below.