Subjects that will be handled during this training:
- How to build a Bloomreach site from scratch
- See which standard features are available
- How to configure features and extend them
- How to start building a new feature
- Create new document types for the CMS
- Set up the Channel Manager so that webmasters can change the site on the fly
- In-depth exploration of all elements involved in the Delivery tier's Request Cycle
- How is data and configuration stored in the JCR Repository
- The ins and outs of the Automatic Export tool
The training is packed with practical, hands-on exercises and demo's that will help you understand the architecture of Bloomreach Experience next to the theoretical material.
The training takes three full days.
One week after the training, we will provide the group of trainees with a 1 hour remote session for Q&A.
Who should attend?
Web developers, Java developers and system architects with no prior experience with Bloomreach Experience (fka Hippo CMS) or developer with no experience in recent versions of Bloomreach Experience (fka Hippo CMS v.7.9 or newer).
This training requires experience in web development practices (e.g HTML, CSS) and Java web development. Experience with Maven, JSP or Freemarker helps, but is not a prerequisite.
Trainees are offered a chance to become a Certified Bloomreach Developer by taking an online exam. The exam can be taken during a period of four weeks after the training.
Detailed Course Outline
Download course outline
Download course conditions
How much does it cost?
The Developer Fundamentals Training cost per attendee are as follows: $2,850 (US trainings), £ 2.200 (UK training) with € 2.400 (rest of Europe).
To get more information about on-site training cost, please reach out to your Account Manager or fill out the form below.