BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter ready to partner with our leadership to find and hire those exceptional people we need to drive our next stage of growth.
The Sr. Recruiter’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full life-cycle recruiting.
- Partnering directly with Hiring Managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Act as a consultant in hiring processes, immigration, relocation, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
- Identify, engage and secure top talented candidates (both passive and active) using a variety of channels.
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition.
- Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Work closely with other staff to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates.
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure excellent candidate experience for all engaged candidates.
BA/BS Degree and 3+ years of technology recruiting experience (or in lieu of degree, 5+ years of engineering recruiting experience)
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Experience should include hiring for software engineers, sales/solutions engineers, product managers, sales and marketing, and G&A positions.
- Attention to detail is mandatory and candidates must demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.
What We Offer
A challenging job in an international oriented working environment. An excellent place to work for “self-starters” with lots of energy, competitive salary and benefits, a company 401K plan, significant performance-based bonuses and a great work environment in Mountain View just a short distance from Castro St.