Presales Engineer EMEA
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to complex online opportunities? Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? As BloomReach’s Presales Engineer, you would be one of the “brains” of our high-energy, high-performance global sales team, involved in all stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to combine technical deliverables, training and pre-sales consultancy to find the best possible solution for each prospect or client (whether the sale is direct or indirect, i.e. through our partner program).
- Act as the BloomReach product expert to support the Sales team in a pre-sales capacity;
- Supporting the Sales team with (tailored) product demonstrations, presentations and similar deliverables for prospects, customers and partners;
- Executing the full pre-sales process (discovery, strategy, demo engagement, deep dives/Proof of Concepts, and progress reporting);
- Driving the technical solution in Proof of Concept situations, acting as coordinator between the development team and the customer or partner;
- Translating customer and partner requirements into (technical) solutions;
- Acting as an industry & showcase expert for partners, customers and prospects;
- Participate as a leading team member in answering RFP’s and RFI’s (in cooperation with Sales and other Hippo specialists).
The ideal candidate
- Has experience in technical sales (CMS, e-commerce, DAM or related products) and can drive a complex technical sales process;
- Has experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and understands the CMS landscape (and can articulate the value of content-as-a-service over page-based solutions);
- Can articulate the value of the implementation tools that enable personalized online experiences
- Has development experience, 5+ years in Java & Web technologies;
- Is fluent in Dutch and English and has full proficiency of another European language, such as German or French;
- Has expertise with HTML, CSS, JS;
- Is comfortable presenting on technical subjects, including to non-technical audiences;
- Can pick up knowledge about new technologies, industries and products quickly;
- Has outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken and in writing);
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, including Request for Proposals (RFP) submissions, discovery and delivery.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. Our customers and prospect will welcome you to come on site and they are located in UK, DACH, Benelux and also other European countries. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.