New Business Sales Executive Benelux
Due to the continued growth in our markets we are looking for a Senior New Business Sales Executive for the Benelux region. The main responsibility will be to develop new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate is able to drive qualified opportunities into enterprise deals and is able to grow the license revenue on existing clients. (S)He also knows how to challenge a new contact by educating our vision and tailor it to our customer’s situation. This can only be done if the conversation is leading to true benefits for our customer. We are looking for a motivated and (senior) sales professional who is a self-starter and able to expand the BloomReach Experience (formerly known as Hippo) client base by working closely with the inside sales team, sales engineering and our implementation and technology partners.
The New Business Sales Executive is the trusted advisor for our clients and has a thorough understanding of their digital platform, internal roadmap and business goals and the industry they operate in, and is confident and comfortable applying this knowledge proactively to help our clients succeed and grow.
The position is based in downtown Amsterdam and requires regular travel in the Benelux region and occasionally to other EMEA countries. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing company.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams;
- Expand and grow business relationships with new clients, existing clients and solution or implementation partners;
- Work with inside sales and presales teams to develop and manage sales enablement tools to ensure you and partners are equipped to compete effectively and to meet/exceed revenue goals;
- Execute plans to increase product exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within assigned region. Target competitor clients through dedicated sales campaigns with the inside sales team;
- Respond to or assist partners with RFP’s, bids and other tenders to grow net new sales;
- Convert Sales Qualified Leads into direct deals and assist partners in developing and managing sales pipeline to achieve revenue goals. Lead business planning and quarterly review process as well as regular pipeline review and forecasting activities;
- Work with our clients and partners based on mutual trust and respect. Transparency and clear communications skills are vital for this role.
The ideal candidate
- Has 5 - 8 years of field sales experience -preferably with a software vendor in the Digital Marketing space- dealing with new business enterprise software opportunities;
- Feels at ease with the challenger sales model;
- Has experience at a software vendor in the domain of digital marketing (considered to be a plus);
- Is native Dutch, has excellent knowledge of English;
- Stays current on competitor offering and is able to leverage their vulnerabilities in BloomReach’s favour;
- Influences client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions;
- Has experience in managing channel opportunities and revenue with Hippo Partners (SI’s and Digital Agencies);
- Has experience in driving RFP’s and RFI’s in a Bid Manager role. Quick understanding of prospects needs and wished is essential for this;
- Is a great team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing) and structuring approaches to new opportunities;
- Has excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral and presentation) and a disciplined approach and strong relationship building skills;
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, solve problems creatively, think on his/her feet and be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.