Head of Account Management, Team Organic
BloomReach is solving one of the digital world’s most fundamental problems: Helping people instantly find what they need when they need to find it. Our personalization platform relies on unique algorithms paired with machine learning and data science to create peerless commerce on the world’s leading retail sites. We’ve built a commitment culture that values the support we lend each other as we work to advance our technology every day. In the end, we power the best commerce experiences — but exceptional people power us.
Who you are:
You are an energy-driven client leader. You demonstrate confidence integrating the art of customer relationships with the science of ROI. You are passionate about being in front of customers - using data and analysis to proactively build executive relationships and drive negotiations in a way that yields sustained, measurable results. You have a high level of digital ad media, SEO/Search, and multi-channel business expertise that will help build BloomReach credibility with our customers.
You’re comfortable leading large, complex customer engagements and running a multi-million dollar book of business. You are very passionate about people, and your ability to lead and inspire is a foundational value for your success within your role.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Customer Champion. You’re passionate about being on the road, in front of customers, leveraging your customer relationship skill to regularly align with executive sponsors and negotiate on behalf of BloomReach.
- Contract Renewals. You have experience facilitating customer contract negotiations with a strong ability to use and interpret numerical data (digital, benchmarks, KPIs, statistical) to support revenue growth and account renewals.
- Value Measurement. You are well versed in Digital Media ROI (Organic, Paid, Display) and have deep experience using ROI measurements (ex. ROAS) to successfully understand and manage to fluctuating Marketing budgets.
- Team Leadership. Mentor the account management team and champion continuous improvement throughout the organization; achieve recognizable improvements in the skill level and P&L performance of the Account Management team.
- Churn Mitigation. You collaborate with the team to establish effective pricing and staffing levels for each customer, monitoring the P&L fluctuations to proactively identify risks and opportunities.
- 7+ years proven success in building and managing account management teams and strategies with an emphasis in revenue growth and retention
- Ability to lead, train and measure success against goals, and challenge team members in an honest, open and constructive style
- Highly driven individual with strong desire to achieve top results and break through barriers, determined to adapt quickly and comfortable with some ambiguity
- Demonstrated success using solid oral and written communication and presentation skills to achieve account and sales results
- Ability to analyze data, discover compelling insights and develop action plans to achieve goals
- Digital Advertising or SEM/SEO sales background
- BA/BS required