Product Manager - Bangalore
BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). BloomReach drives customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO optimization and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience to come together and intelligently drive business outcomes. BloomReach’s Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM, with tools to unlock the powerful creativity of humans to improve omnichannel customer experiences at scale. Together, human and machine generate millions of dollars of proven incremental sales.
BloomReach's portfolio of customers include: Neiman Marcus, Staples, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures, and Lightspeed Ventures. Learn more: www.bloomreach.com
BloomReach Personalization is changing how eCommerce Merchandisers, Marketers, and Site Optimizers improve their site experiences for their customers. Through a mixture of insights, analytics, curation, targeting, and A/B testing, users of BloomReach Personalization now have the power to deliver optimal site experiences leverage man and machine together. We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager who is going to dive right in, identify opportunities that we should pursue, and drive those initiatives to blow BloomReach Personalization through the roof.
- Own and drive product roadmap
- Work with Engineering to plan, execute, and drive success of key features
- Put together quarterly product objectives and key goals
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success Teams for product launches, trainings, documentation, thought-leadership, and customer feedback.
- Work closely with both new and existing customers to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Prioritize features as well as make trade-offs between competing requests
- Make data-driven decisions: design metrics, perform data analyses, collect data in resourceful ways, and dive into details to truly understand issues
- Communicate issues and progress both within the Product Team, as well as cross functionally within the company
- 4 -7 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 2-5 years and a Master’s degree/MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have an eye for UI and design
- You are the kind of person that people enjoy approaching for a simple question, a complicated problem, a brainstorm, a priority decision, or all of the above.
- You are organized and can lead people to be organized
- You are assertive, proactive, and get s#$t done
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, or a related technical field
- 3-5 years experience in product management or consulting
- Experience developing internet products and technologies
- Hands on experience with websites, internet products, or technologies