Senior Product Marketing Manager
BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
Data science and product marketing -- it all comes together in this opportunity with BloomReach Personalization, which is an AI-driven platform that enables customers to make the entire on-site experience relevant and personalized to each of their visitors. Through a mixture of machine-learning-driven insights, analytics, curation, targeting, and A/B testing, BloomReach Personalization customers have the power to deliver optimal site experiences leverage man and machine together.
Your job, as a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager, is to drive the BloomReach Personalization solutions and grow the business.
This role is a strategic, hands-on, product marketing position that requires a track record of success bringing products to the market and managing multiple product marketing activities for data-science-driven personalization solutions.
The successful candidate will use their entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative approach to work with cross-functional teams both inside BloomReach (R&D, product management, sales, customer success, digital marketing, demand gen and others) and external groups (analysts, partners) to drive product innovation, deliver market and competitive research, messaging and positioning, go-to-market plans, sales enablement tools and training, and expertly developed product plans. This position requires an in-depth understanding of the data science-driven personalization market, competition, and customers.
Key Responsibilities And Duties:
- Go-To-Market Planning and Execution: Research and develop go-to-market strategies that balance market/competitive sensitivity with internal return on investment.
- Positioning and Messaging Development: In collaboration with the team, develop the key messages and positioning to support the brand and ensure business growth.
- Content Creation: Define and develop materials for inbound and outbound use to support solution marketing initiatives and demand creation programs. Materials include website content, hardcopy and electronic collateral, videos and other interactive media, news flashes, white papers, and other documents. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create marketing promotional programs and ensure sustainability.
- Sales Enablement: Create & deliver materials for reference by sales (direct & indirect) organization, including sales training, presentation materials, reference guides, FAQs, scripts and battle cards that help drive solution adoption and create sales excitement & revenue success.
- Expertly Crafted Value Propositions: Develop compelling value propositions for the BloomReach Personalization products and solutions to appeal to specific buyer personas on the technical and business side. Ensure alignment with key stakeholder groups including sales, demand generation, product management, business development, professional services and management.
- High-energy evangelism of our solutions: Deliver a compelling vision which incorporates key input from customers, sales, product management, marketing communications and others to influence solution marketing strategy and planning, the analyst & press community, and product definition.
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience in enterprise software, SaaS, big data, data management, data science, open source, content management fields
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and drive the end-to-end execution of multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction
- Strong appetite and aptitude to learn new technologies, develop innovative solutions, deliver compelling messaging, and evangelize internally and externally
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel within in North America and Europe
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA is a plus
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Silicon Valley with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.