Product Marketing Manager - BloomReach Experience
BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). BloomReach drives customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam-based content management software company BloomReach.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO optimization and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience to come together and intelligently drive business outcomes. BloomReach’s Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's industry-leading tools unlock the powerful creativity of humans to improve omnichannel customer experiences at scale. Together, our users and our intelligent tools generate millions of dollars of proven incremental sales.
BloomReach's portfolio of customers include: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, and Autodesk. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
We’re a diverse and driven team, and pride ourselves on hiring intelligent and accomplished colleagues as we expand. At BloomReach, openness goes beyond our development methodology: we’re always looking for new team members interested in growing and learning with us.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’re at the heart of our company; you’re defining the future of our product and as such, the future of BloomReach. You work with your peers all over the organisation to gather input from customers and partners. If you’re like us and love the web, enjoy solving problems and creating killer user interfaces--you may just be the Product Marketing Manager we’re looking for.
- Juggle and Deliver: Manage multiple high-impact projects concurrently and deliver high quality, creative, differentiated materials to drive towards quantified success metrics
- Sell: Sell your ideas to internal stakeholders and sell the value of our products directly to our customers, partners and analysts through powerful and differentiated stories, marketing campaigns, and materials that convey value
- Teach: Know the market, competitive landscape, and customer understanding and make it consumable and valuable to influence sales and product development
- An experienced strategic product owner with a desire to lead in B2B SaaS or enterprise internet technology including a background in web content management, digital experience, or horizontal portals
- An excellent listener and succinct writer and verbal communicator
- Capable and happy working with an experienced enterprise Sales team, Product team, Analysts, Partners and Customer Success organization
- Willing to travel both domestically and Internationally
- Familiar with product life cycles within the Content Management System (CMS) industry
- Get Things Done with high quality and at a rapid rate
- Proactively seek direction amidst ambiguity
- Quickly ramp up on technical and business concepts
- Work as easily independently as with teams
- MBA and/or minimum 5+ years of experience in product marketing management
- Enterprise sales enablement experience
- Strong knowledge and curiosity around web content management space
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Silicon Valley with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.