Marketing Operations Manager
BloomReach is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager (Marketo Admin) to drive revenue growth and marketing efficiency by acting as a data liaison between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and IT.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for developing, managing and executing operational processes and tasks in support of lead generation programs. Including the on-going development of our instance of Marketo, its integration with the rest of our tech stack (Salesforce, prospecting tools and others), and implementation of reporting best-practices to drive data-driven insights to Marketing and C-Level management.
BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
- Perform system administrator function for Marketo;
- Train new and existing users on how to get the most out of Marketing Automation as processes develop/change;
- Execute and streamline marketing workflows through automation, marketing operations management analysis and ROI reporting;
- Build a marketing dashboard and report on marketing operational metrics relating to data in various databases;
- Support the implementation of Marketo programs by developing key inbound marketing processes;
- Provide management view into process changes/automation resulting in increased measurable results;
- Align internal operations management with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing programs and IT;
- Assist in justifying program spend through formal business planning processes;
- Oversee the process of list pulls for email campaigns, focusing on improving the process through automation providing more visibility to email lists;
- Oversee the process of email nurturing and automation by supporting the Marketing program managers to build out new and improve existing nurture programs;
- Continues database enhancements, data segmentation and periodic testing of database software updates and new version releases.
The ideal candidate has
- University degree in business, IT or a related field;
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing Operations Management;
- A deep understanding of Marketo Administration;
- Adaptability to work in a dynamic environment transitioning from a start-up to a mature business;
- Highly analytical with the ability to develop ROI metrics/dashboard;
- Project Management skills required;
- Proven experience working with database, marketing automation and workflow systems;
- Ability to innovate and systematically improve process through automation;
- Able to proactively streamline and automate workflow process and use analytics to measure program success;
- Ability to problem-solve/troubleshoot operational issues;
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of an organization;
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems or business situations:
- Aptitude to acquire new technology and concepts quickly (Experience with inbound/MQL, Salesforce, Gainsight, Netsuite, and DiscoverOrg are all plusses).
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll also love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.