Product Quality Analyst
BloomReach brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP), designed to build customer experience ecosystems which accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and grow customer loyalty. We are a growing company - with offices in Mountain View, Bangalore, New York, Dallas, London and Amsterdam.
With our global network of Certified Partners, we serve a growing number of enterprise customers, such as Neiman Marcus, Bell Aliant, Staples, 1&1 Internet, Williams-Sonoma, Provinzial, Wayfair, REI, the University of Maryland and FC Bayern München. BloomReach is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by the Bangalore team. BloomReach Commerce Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our Bangalore office.
What our Product Quality Analysts do :
- Be responsible for overall testing and quality of the products including: functionality, usability, performance, accessibility, and compatibility.
- Perform regression and black box testing with releases made in BloomReach Pages product.
- Perform regression testing on changes submitted to thematic page templates from engineering and Support teams.
- Coordinate and performs tests during integration and post-launch support for new customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering and Product by exposing product vulnerabilities and providing feedback on systems/tools/process in order to increase automation , while providing a better experience for our users , also understand user's point of view on e-commerce websites.
- Identify, investigate and report issues or bugs and communicate them to the appropriate team and manage and respond to escalations as appropriate
- Reviews, remove or add entries in our Attribute Extraction dictionary within the context of our customer’s site.
What you would have done :
- You have a B.Tech or equivalent Engineering degree
- 1-2 years of experience in Product QA
- Strong analytical , problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to make logical decisions and defend decisions using data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Development background and Automation Skills is an added advantage
If this is you and you can prove it, we’re interested in talking to you about joining our top-flight Quality Analyst team. To get the conversation started, send along a cool piece of code, a link to something you’ve built or a hack that you’re proud of. We can’t wait to have a look.