Production Operation Engineer
BloomReach brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP), designed to build customer experience ecosystems which accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and grow customer loyalty. We are a growing company - with offices in Mountain View, Bangalore, New York, Dallas, London and Amsterdam.
With our global network of Certified Partners, we serve a growing number of enterprise customers, such as Neiman Marcus, Bell Aliant, Staples, 1&1 Internet, Williams-Sonoma, Provinzial, Wayfair, REI, the University of Maryland and FC Bayern München. BloomReach is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by the Bangalore team. BloomReach Commerce Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our Bangalore office.
What our Production Operation Engineers work on :
The Production Operations team at Bloomreach has a broad responsibility. You will be responsible for the availability and reliability of all production serving infrastructure.Our systems are growing rapidly and some of the largest high traffic destinations on the web depend on them. It is a demanding role calling for deep technical understanding, vision and hands-on execution to scale operations infrastructure to high levels of reliability, efficiency, and automation.
- Maintain technical operations for all cloud infrastructure
- Ensure high reliability and availability for production serving systems, including upgrade and release processes and incident handling
- Deploy internal and external monitoring solutions
- Work independently and closely with engineering team on architecting infrastructure deployments for existing and new projects
- Directly responsible for troubleshooting cloud infrastructure, systems, network and application stack
- Participate in 24*7 on call rotation for production system reliability
What you would have done :
- Previous experience as DevOPS, SRE or Sys-admin
- Solid understanding of linux or unix systems
- Experience with networking, DNS, VPN, SSL, load balancing, Continuous deployment or integration systems (jenkins), Security, distributed version control systems (git)
- Experience with monitoring systems such as sensu, graphite, nagios, ganglia, pingdom, cloudwatch, splunk, sumo logic, etc.
- Experience with config management tools such as Salt stach, chef, puppet, etc.
- Experience with shell scripting and at least one other scripting language (Python preferred)
- Experience with AWS a plus
Some of the projects we’ve worked on :
If this is you and you can prove it – we’re interested in talking with you to be our Production Operations Engineer.