Full Stack Engineer
BloomReach is solving one of the digital world’s most fundamental problems: Helping people instantly find what they need when they need to find it. Our personalization platform relies on unique algorithms paired with machine learning and data science to create peerless commerce on the world’s leading retail sites. We’ve built a commitment culture that values the support we lend each other as we work to advance our technology every day. In the end, we power the best commerce experiences — but exceptional people power us.
BloomReach’s Full Stack Engineers build features that power the user experience on top of the BloomReach platform. These products, which consist of dashboards, business workflow tools, interactive landing page experiences for consumers, and internal tools to manage advanced large scale data processing initiatives, are used both by internal and external users daily.
Our Full Stack Engineers have helped create complex mobile applications for top brands, including building the very first data driven mobile experience for Neiman Marcus. They work seamlessly with product managers, designers, as well as other technologists, staying at the cutting edge of design technologies.
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build beautiful pages that simplify complex concepts for customers
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Identify and communicate best practices for full stack engineering
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- A good understanding of the MVC architecture
- A good grasp of a backend first language like Java/Python/Ruby
- Understanding of client-side performance characteristics
- Hands on knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field