Full Stack Engineer
BloomReach brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP), designed to build customer experience ecosystems which accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and grow customer loyalty. We are a growing company - with offices in Mountain View, Bangalore, New York, Dallas, London and Amsterdam.
With our global network of Certified Partners, we serve a growing number of enterprise customers, such as Neiman Marcus, Bell Aliant, Staples, 1&1 Internet, Williams-Sonoma, Provinzial, Wayfair, REI, the University of Maryland and FC Bayern München. BloomReach is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by the Bangalore team. BloomReach Commerce Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our Bangalore office.
What our Full Stack Engineers have done :
Full Stack Engineers at BloomReach are rock-star developers who own and lead the design and development of critical technology components.
- APIs: Scalable and highly available REST APIs. These power our best-in-class, self-learning and personalized search engine.
- Dashboards: Full featured dashboard for our experimentation platform, merchandising and marketing tools, analytics reporting & visualization, etc.
- Tools: Distributed, highly scalable and robust configuration management system which acts a central config repository for all BloomReach products. Another example is of QA tools which mimic the client-side behaviour and allow the product analysts to easily catch quality issues.
- Libraries/Plugins: Single Sign-on library and APIs which are used by all internal dashboards for authentication and authorisation purpose. Our developers have also written plugins for Solr, databases, etc.
- Reusable Widgets: UI components which are shared by multiple dashboards and present a uniform experience irrespective of the user role and the product access.
What you would have done :
- You have a B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of software development in a production environment.
- Designed end to end applications, which communicate with each other via services and APIs.
- Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills.
- Expert proficiency in backend first languages, such as C/C++, Java, Scala, Python, etc.
- Understanding of client-side performance characteristics.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience of working in and contribution to open source community like Solr, Apache a big plus.
Some of the projects we’ve worked on :
If this is you and you can prove it, we’re interested in talking to you about joining our top-flight engineering team. To get the conversation started, send along a cool piece of code, a link to something you’ve built or a hack that you’re proud of. We can’t wait to have a look.