Full Stack Engineer
BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). BloomReach drives customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO optimization and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience to come together and intelligently drive business outcomes. BloomReach’s Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM, with tools to unlock the powerful creativity of humans to improve omnichannel customer experiences at scale. Together, human and machine generate millions of dollars of proven incremental sales.
BloomReach's portfolio of customers include: Neiman Marcus, Staples, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures, and Lightspeed Ventures. Learn more: www.bloomreach.com
Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by the Bangalore team. BloomReach Commerce Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our Bangalore office.
What our Full Stack Engineers do :
- Code : Take on end to end feature development ( Backend And UI ) for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams across Bangalore, Mountain View and Amsterdam, span multiple tech stacks and codebases.
- Design: We take design reviews very seriously, cross project discussions and collaborations are commonplace. When an engineer finds an issue that might have deeper implications, they are expected to optimize for long term benefit over short term hacks.
- Learn : Believe in staying at the top of the game and have an appetite for seeking improvement and sharing knowledge across the company.
What our Full Stack Engineers work on :
- Develop scalable and highly available REST APIs which power our best-in-class, self-learning and personalized search engine.
- Design and develop intuitive, responsive, and efficient interfaces to allow our customers to interact with Bloomreach.
- Develop and maintain our customer facing dashboard for the Bloomreach platform, which includes tools for search result curation, merchandising and marketing, analytics data reporting & visualization.
- Build and maintain Internal Bloomreach Tools such as our distributed, highly scalable and robust configuration management system or our QA tools which mimic the client-side behaviour and allow the product analysts to easily catch quality issues.
- Build and maintain systems to manage hosting, releases, developer productivity and other types of automation to make life easier.
What you would have done :
- You have a B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science or related field.
- Have 3-5 years of professional software development.
- Extensive background in algorithms and experience in designing end to end applications.
- Expertise with backend first languages, such as Java, Scala, Python etc.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities are a must!
- Previous experience with Play Framework, Redis, AWS, MySQL, Cassandra, Solr, or the open source community at large is a big plus.
Some of the projects we’ve worked on :
If this is you and you can prove it, we’re interested in talking to you about joining our top-flight engineering team. To get the conversation started, send along a cool piece of code, a link to something you’ve built or a hack that you’re proud of. We can’t wait to have a look!