Engineering Internship - Summer 2018
BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). BloomReach drives customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO optimization and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience to come together and intelligently drive business outcomes. BloomReach’s Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM, with tools to unlock the powerful creativity of humans to improve omnichannel customer experiences at scale. Together, human and machine generate millions of dollars of proven incremental sales.
Our portfolio of customers include: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures, and Lightspeed Ventures. Learn more:www.bloomreach.com
Join us for a unique internship at BloomReach! We are looking for interns during the Summer 2018 season to join our Engineering team and work alongside them.
Our Internship Program will provides you with hands on experience and mentorship that will inspire you to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects. We have projects ranging from core systems, distributed infrastructure, machine learning to full stack development. You name it and we have that opportunity. Every project the Intern works on is important to the company, and we make sure it's something we want to ship to production.
- Design and build software to tackle difficult, large-scale machine learning/information retrieval problems.
- Build large scale, backend infrastructure for low latency, high throughput applications.
- Build full stack web applications that showcase our product features.
- Currently pursuing a BS (senior year) / MS / PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Solid programming skills and significant development experience in a Linux environment
- Experience in Java, Python, Web Frameworks (Django, AngularJS, React, Play)