Are you interested in building something revolutionary and sharing your extensive knowledge with fellow developers? Join the fastest growing DXP vendor and work internationally for some of the largest brands and retailers in EMEA to help us change the way digital experiences work.
As a Technical Trainer at BloomReach you’re the ambassador of the DXP product, course developer and blogger on best practices. You have done your fair share of programming and your ambitions have grown beyond your coding skills. The next career step is to share your knowledge and enable fellow developers all over the world to become power users of the BloomReach platform. If you’re interested in classroom dynamics, developing learning strategies, international travel and working with a team of social people, this could be your dream job.
As a Technical Trainer you want people to understand the product, and therefore you truly adapt to your audience, regardless of where you are or who is in front of you. You will travel internationally for training and will partake in multiple training sessions on-site and at the BloomReach office. The curriculum of the course is in constant evolution and, together with your team members, you develop and adjust the training program. And don’t worry - you’ll get to code as well.
In this position you drive the enthusiasm about the BloomReach platform among developers. You amaze with your technical skills as much as your talent for social empowerment. You know your course schedule and can adapt it to the level of each audience. New hires, technical departments of customers, and teams of developers at partner side are your trainees. Upon leaving the classroom, everyone is equipped and inspired to become premium product users.
The ideal candidate
- Has a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Has extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks;
- Has more than five years’ experience with integration patterns and frameworks (e.g. Apache Camel, Spring Integration);
- Has 3+ years of experience as a (Java and) Web (Application) Developer;
- Has experience with standard development tooling like Maven, Git, CI, Docker;
- Is a team player with a can-do mentality;
- Is fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Is a natural presenter, or is willing to learn how to give amazing presentations.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth. Work from the heart of Amsterdam with a team of highly intelligent, international co-workers and the world’s most advanced digital experience product. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our dedication to technical excellence, and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.