Ready for an impressive client roster? Come help some of the world’s biggest and most innovative global businesses create the next generation of digital experiences. We are looking for someone who combines deep technical knowledge with creativity and great people skills for the position of Technical Consultant. If you have a talent for designing elegant solutions and explaining technical issues in plain language, we want you on board.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
At BloomReach, you can expect to have a lot of responsibility and ownership over your projects. You will be part of the professional services team and will work directly with our clients and partners during software implementations and upgrades, helping to create websites, mobile applications, intranets and extranets, as well as getting clients and partners up to speed with using our software. Responsibilities will include:
- Participating as a member of the BloomReach Solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and system needs;
- Working with a BloomReach Solution Architect to design the solution that best meets the client's requirements;
- Leading the hands-on building of the solution, leveraging BloomReach DX's core capabilities, and by extending and customising the product;
- Leading testing to ensure the solution performs as designed;
- Supporting clients through go-live processes, and a playing a key role in promoting solution acceptance and adoption;
- Working with the Project Leader to understand assigned project responsibilities and keeping the projects on schedule;
- Communicating progress and expectations, escalating problems to the Project Leader for awareness and/or resolution;
- Participating in weekly Status Meetings with the Project Leader and Consulting Manager.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- A university degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills;
- An analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business and technical challenges;
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation to learn and apply new technologies;
- Knowledge of various Java frameworks, web scripting languages and web technologies;
- Experience working with RESTful Web Service APIs;
- A strong customer focus, and a commitment to delivering quality work.
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Boston, with a team of intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.