Are you interested in building something revolutionary? Join the fastest growing DXP vendor and work internationally for some of the largest brand and retailers in EMEA.
As a Technical Consultant, you’re abroad and on-site facing customers and partners almost as often as you’re at the office of BloomReach. You and your team are responsible for spot-on support, and you’re the go-to expert for anything back-end related. As soon as you enter the customer’s world, you’re on your own. The pressure is on, the clock is ticking, and customer expectations are sky high. You will encounter situations that demand prompt, yet smart actions.
Your core responsibility is to expertly solve problems and liaise with fellow developers on client and partner sides. In case of issues, you will take off to service our partners and customers. As a part of BloomReach’s Professional Services team, you will build beautiful code, run tests, and coach a team of developers on the client side.
You will provide support by providing solicited and unsolicited advice, mentoring, audits and training on the job. Also you will be responsible for the technical onboarding of developers new to the BloomReach Experience platform. You will give CMS developer trainings, workshops and hands-on configuration for and with our partners. You’ll implement new websites for our customers using the BloomReach digital experience platform. You enjoy taking initiative, diving deep into emerging technologies, leading and being a hard-working member of a team, and getting to meet our customers and partners throughout Europe.
The ideal candidate
- Has a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Has extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks;
- Has more than five years of experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration);
- Has 3+ years of experience as a (Java and) Web (Application) Developer;
- Has experience with standard development tooling like Maven, Git, CI, Docker;
- Is a team player with a can-do mentality;
- Has strong hands-on programming skills, and creates smart code;
- Has a customer focused mindset;
- Is fluent in English, both verbal and written.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth. Work from the heart of Amsterdam with a team of highly intelligent, international co-workers and the world’s most advanced digital experience product. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our dedication to technical excellence, and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.