Solution Architect Personalization
The Solution Architect leads the technical aspects of integration efforts with customers of BloomReach’s rapidly growing enterprise web-based services. This role contains elements of solution engineering and solution architecting. This is accomplished by active collaboration with both internal (BloomReach) and external (customer) stakeholders. The Solution Architect works in both a pre-sales and post-sales capacity, with the mission of starting off BloomReach integrations on a solid foundation. The Architect will have a deep knowledge of BloomReach products, be able to understand customers business and strategic priorities, as well as be able to craft a solution that combines all these aspects towards successful customer integrations.
- Own the solution design of the BloomReach Personalization (site search, category pages, recommendations and other site widgets) deployment with our customers and works with our implementation teams to ensure the full scope of implementation is met;
- Identify where custom work/ feature development is needed and work with internal stakeholders (product, engineering, customer engineering) to complete or stage custom work into our roadmap;
- Work directly with our customers to ensure the feature set defined is met;
- Be able to write a full and comprehensive statement of work;
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of BloomReach products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements;
- Improve internal processes for requirements gathering and scoping.
The ideal candidate
- BS in Information Systems / Computer Science, or equivalent degree;
- 5+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering) working in complex IT environments;
- Experience with various development tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins CI;
- Strong expertise with Web Services;
- Have the drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard in a fast-moving startup environment;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Detail-oriented, with very strong technical problem-solving and debugging skills;
- Strong background and professional achievement, creative, out-of-box thinking;
- Experience with Linux and AWS are a plus;
- Experience with network performance, web services and SEO are a plus.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. Our customers and prospect will welcome you to come on site and they are located in UK, DACH, Benelux and also other european countries. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.