Senior Support Consultant
We are building and running the next generation of digital experiences. Want to join us?
Within our Support Team you will be responsible for supporting our large international customer base around the globe with their (mainly technical) questions and issues. You’ll be part of the first-line support team. This means you’ll be backed up by a second-line support team with highly skilled developers.
You will also act as a Service Level Manager for some of our ‘Premium’ customers. You will understand their challenges, understand their priorities, and bring the right people within BloomReach together to find answers to and solve their technical problems. You’ll have great communication with everyone involved; sales, IT, product management, engineering, tech consultancy and, of course, the customer.
This role does not require heavy tech/developer skills, but a bit of a technical background is a plus. Because of the immediacy of your communication with clients in this role, excellent communication skills as well as a service-oriented mindset are key. You should be interested in supporting global enterprise customers who expect enterprise-grade support. You should also be able to work seamlessly with both IT/development as well as with business/marketing/project management teams.
If you like the variety of working on 20 unique solutions in a day and you like bringing people together to deliver top-notch customer support, then this is the job for you!
The ideal candidate has
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English (Dutch is a big plus);
- A higher education degree (HBO);
- Prioritization and analytical skills;
- At least 3-5 years experience working in a tech-oriented support team or company;
- Service oriented mindset;
- The ability to handle escalations;
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player.
- Experience working in a very technical company or department; development skills are a plus, but not necessary;
- Can (in exceptional cases) work outside office hours;
- Experience in working with large Enterprise customers.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of highly intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.