BloomReach brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP), designed to build customer experience ecosystems which accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and grow customer loyalty. We are a growing company - with offices in Mountain View, Bangalore, New York, Dallas, London and Amsterdam.
With our global network of Certified Partners, we serve a growing number of enterprise customers, such as Neiman Marcus, Bell Aliant, Staples, 1&1 Internet, Williams-Sonoma, Provinzial, Wayfair, REI, the University of Maryland and FC Bayern München. BloomReach is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by the Bangalore team. BloomReach Commerce Search and Categories, which adapt your content to make it personal and relevant for individual users, was built entirely by the Bangalore team.
As a BloomReach Business Analyst, you will analyze tests on customer websites and mobile, track trends and performance of the sites during the test and ongoing basis, communicate test results, reconcile results with customer analytics, and find insights so as to prove value of BloomReach products to our customers. You will work with a wide range of teams including but not limited to customer success managers, account managers, and product managers. You should be scrappy, hands-on, and passionate about testing and analysis as a way to demonstrate value for our customers. You will will also uncover insights, which you will document and communicate within the organization to help improve our product and business processes. You will be working with some of the top online and mobile retailers in the world.
- Analyze customer data from A/B tests and website trends to help show how much value BloomReach is driving through its product
- Build Microsoft Excel tools for common analyses that help the customer success team more effectively and efficiently communicate results to customers
- Communicate results and insights effectively to customer success and product teams
- BA/BS in business, economics, sciences, arts, humanities, or engineering degree, with a quantitative background
- 2 years or more in an analytical/quantitative role or Business Intelligence (BI) role
- Strong skills in analysis and in spreadsheets and SQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Core metrics, and Adobe SiteCatalyst ( Omniture ) a strong plus.
- Understanding of advertising business models and marketing concepts a plus.