Application Support Engineer
BloomReach brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP), designed to build customer experience ecosystems which accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and grow customer loyalty. We are a growing company - with offices in Mountain View, Bangalore, New York, Dallas, London and Amsterdam.
With our global network of Certified Partners, we serve a growing number of enterprise customers, such as Neiman Marcus, Bell Aliant, Staples, 1&1 Internet, Williams-Sonoma, Provinzial, Wayfair, REI, the University of Maryland and FC Bayern München. BloomReach is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by the Bangalore team. BloomReach Commerce Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our Bangalore office.
As an Application Support Engineer for BloomReach’s Technical Services team, you are responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with BloomReach’s customers. As a liaison between clients and our technical staff, you are the first line of support for our customers. From handling initial customer inquiries, to front line troubleshooting, to customer management, you are the expert that addresses customer needs. You have an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management and you enjoy creating innovative solutions to delight our customers.
- Act as the first line of support for customer technical questions and issues
- Be the primary technical owner for customer success by providing necessary guidance and leadership for technical inquiries
- Triage inbound customer issues in order to support engineering in finding a quick resolution
- Improve efficiencies by documenting and standardizing escalation processes for each customer
- Report and share relevant metrics with internal stake holders
- Define, evangelize, and follow both internal and customer escalation guidelines
- BS/BE in Computer Science or related field, and relevant practical experience of 2 - 4 years
- A solid computer science foundation, with strong competencies in testing, log analysis, debugging
- Realtime experience of Scripting – Perl, Shell, etc
- Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment .
- Proven ability to work in a customer facing role with proven success in program management, communication and collaboration skills
If this is you and you can prove it – we’re interested in talking with you to be one of BloomReach’s Applications Support Engineers.